Saturday, September 23, 2017

R & R with Rachel (Rants and Raves with Rachel): Join Me For A Kickboxing Class?

Hello Everyone!

I honestly have no idea where our readers are from. I am assuming there are many from our local area. Therefore I am putting out an invitation to meet you while also getting in a workout!

Now that our town pool is closed for the season and our softball league is almost over some friends and I have decided to try kickboxing. We are fortunate to have an I Love Kickboxing franchise in Port Washington. Starting in October, a few of my friends and I will be attending a Wednesday evening class. If you aren't familiar with Kickboxing it is an aerobic form of exercise that helps strengthen and condition your body. It is also a martial arts sport. When done regularly it provides health benefits, such as reduced body fat, increased flexibility and a strengthened heart. Kickboxing is also known to help improve your balance and build body strength. When we went to sign up for our class we saw others kicking, sparring, doing burpees etc.. so you should be prepared to really work up a sweat.

So I am calling you out! Come kickboxing with me and try out a new way to exercise! (BTW-If you do decide to join we got a great deal on Groupon to take the class).

No comments:

Post a Comment